Monday, September 16, 2019

The psychopathy checklist

Here is a link to Wikipedia regarding the psychopathy checklist.


In a nutshell, here are the indicators; step into the shoes of characters and then ask:

- Do I exhibit glib and superficial charm?
- Do I have a grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self?
- Do I have a constant need for stimulation?
- Am I cunning and manipulative?
- Do I have lack of remorse or guilt?
- Do I have shallow affect  (superficial emotional responsiveness)?
- Am I callous, and do I lack empathy?
- Do I have a parasitic lifestyle?
- Do I have poor behavioral controls?
- Did I display early behavior problems?
- Do I lack realistic long-term goals?
- Am I overly impulsive?
- Am I irresponsible?
- Do I fail to accept responsibility for my own actions?
- Do I have a history of juvenile delinquency?
- Do I display criminal versatility?


No comments:

Post a Comment